CarFinder for BlackBerry

Who can forget the classic Seinfeld episode where they spend the whole time looking for their car in the parking lot? Sometimes I feel that way coming back from a flight and not remembering where I parked my car. Since I fly almost every week, I find myself going to the spot I parked my car some other week Silly

What you can do with this little application, is to set the location of the car before you leave it, and then when you need to return to the car, use the compass functionality to get to it:

image

So you can either just write down the number of the spot where you parked or be a techno-geek and use your BlackBerry for this! From your BlackBerry, browse to http://bb.Neosistec.com/carfinder to download this.

Enjoy this clip from the Seinfeld episode:

0 comments: