Auf Wiedersehen Amsterdam!

I'm on my way back from Amsterdam and I must say I had a great stay at the Hilton Schiphol. This is the second time that I stayed there and this time was even better than the first time! The hotel is walking distance from the airport (by sky bridge) which means that you have quick access to take the train to downtown Amsterdam.

I think this hotel (at least from my experience) provides the best goodies for Hilton HHonors Diamond members. Unlike in other hotels that you typically have in your room a couple of bottles of water and a bag of Oreos, here I was surprised to find on my desk every evening I got back from work a different complimentary snackimage from the General Manager. And I'm not talking about Diet Coke and pretzels! I got drinks like Heineken Dark Lager, small bottles of Brandy, Cognac and snacks like mixed nuts, a Dutch cheese plate, stroopwafels and more. This time the snacks were not enough and I even got a great tie storage box to easily pack ties for flights. Maybe now I'll actually start wearing ties Thinking

1 comments:

Remco & Karen said...

Auf Wiedersehen is German...the Dutch don't like that :-). Tot Ziens would be better.