Blogging 1 - 2 - 3

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time, but was always worried that I won't have enough time to work on it. after seeing for the last couple of months that my good friend Guy was able to do this, I thought to myself: "If Guy was able to do this, how difficult could that be?" :-) **Guy: Just joking..**

In the past 4 years I've been traveling almost on a weekly basis on business. I always said to myself that with all the experience I got form traveling all over, I should write a book for the business traveler once I retire! Well, since retirement doesn't seem like a realistic option any time soon, I decided to blog about it in the mean time.

I will also blog here about gadgets. I'm a fanatic! I used to actually buy and experience with a lot of them, but as you get older (and busier with work and life) it gets more and more difficult to stay up-to-date.

So... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??

0 comments: