Airborne Doesn't Work?

Airborne is a herbal health product that is supposed to boost your immune system and help your body fight all the germs in the recycled airplane air. Basically it is a tablet with a concentrated amount of vitamins and nothing more...

After pulling a double red-eye a couple of years ago (#1 Seattle-Raleigh & #2 Raleigh-London) I got very sick and I decided to start using this product. Obviously it won't cure existing colds but I thought it couldn't hurt and would probably help prevent the next one. I've been using it mostly before long flights and I must say that I never had another cold since then after flights. Could be just luck or maybe it actually helps.

Yesterday, the company settled a class action lawsuit for $23.3 million for false advertising. If you kept your proof of purchase, you can get a refund for the purchase of this product, if you didn't (and you probably didn't...) you can still file a "Proof of Claim" for up to 6 boxes and get the average retail price. I think I'll pass, but if you are interested you can file your claim here.

0 comments: